Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm actually blogging!

Okay, I have to admit, I have often thought that blogging was bizarre.  I mean, why would someone want to share their thoughts in such an impersonal way with the entire world?!  And, why would anyone want to read those?!

However, about a year ago I started a journey of exploration about how technology is related to theology.  In my research, one of the things I have found most helpful is... BLOGS! :-)  My heart and my thinking have undergone a lot of change through what I have learned and my desire is to share some of my knowledge with others in order to help them grow in their personal relationship with God.  So, I'm starting this blog as a way of collecting my research and making it available to others.  My prayer is that everything I share here will bring glory to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment